WATER, LIGHT, CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT INTO ACCOUNT
CEMIG / COPASA / OI MOBILE AND OI FIXED / ALGAR TELECOM / MASTER CARD / CIELO
Fill out the form on the side or contact the Donation Center: 0800 039 1441
Basic Necessity Items
See the list of items that Instituto Mário Penna needs carefully, as there is a variation in needs from month to month. Avoid donating items that are not on this list, as we probably already have enough, while the list below is what we most need right now.
BASIC NEED ITEMS:
• Whole long life milk
• Type 1 Rio beans
• Extra strong coffee
• Type 1 polished rice needle
• Soy oil
• Cream of milk (preferably 1 liter packaging)
• 500 ml bottled mineral water
• Juice box 200 ml
• Coconut water 200 ml box
• Whole powdered milk
• Disposable hospital caps (can be found in pharmacies)
• Geriatric Diaper (Size GG)
• Bath Chair
• Minimum lock of hair size is 21 cm.
• Cut dry hair.
• Hair can be chemically and dyed.
How to store hair:
– Tie the hair with a tight elastic band to ensure the strands do not come loose. It is important that
the hair is completely dry, as it can become moldy if it is wet or damp.
– Place the lock in a closed transparent plastic
– Identify through a tag: Name, address, telephone and email of the donor.
Mário Penna Hospital – Bazar das Voluntárias
Monday to Friday, from 8am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm.
Av. Churchill, 230 • Santa Efigênia • BH/MG Contact telephone number: 3489 6600
Hospital Luxembourg – Main Ordinance / Urn
Monday to Sunday at any time. Contact Phone: 3299 9000
Rua Gentios, 1350 • Luxembourg • BH/MG
Beatriz Ferraz Support House – Support House Ordinance
Rua Paraisópolis, 887 • Santa Teresa • BH/MG Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm. Contact phone number: 3465
For Mail Shipment:
Voluntary Room – Rua Joaquim Cândido Filho, 91 – Bairro Luxemburgo (Subsoil of Hospital Luxemburgo)
CEP 30380-420 – BH / MG
* We do not carry out door-to-door sales. Our funding methods are just those mentioned above, before donating, look for the responsible sector and ensure that your solidarity is effective and directed to the right place.
Contact Donation Management Center: 3299-9502
If you prefer, you can also deposit in one of our accounts:
Mario Penna Association – CNPJ 17.513.235/0001-80